1. High material utilization. Through different layout methods, such as: cross, diagonal, multi-row, mixed, nested, and even no waste layout, flat stamping parts can effectively improve the utilization rate of materials and reduce the cost of products. Material costs.
2. The material does not need to be heated. Under normal circumstances, the material does not need to be heated during the stamping operation. This not only saves energy, reduces heating equipment and site occupation, but also avoids shape and size instability caused by surface oxidation, burns, and deformation of products caused by heating. It can also prevent the adverse effects of the temperature rise on the mold.
3. High production efficiency. The number of parts or process content completed per unit time is several times higher than that of general processing methods, or even hundreds to thousands of times. In addition, the plate stamping process can also use one mold, multiple parts, and multiple process content combined processing methods on a set of molds to further improve production efficiency.
4. The product quality is stable and the interchangeability is good. The products are formed by flat stamping molds. There are few factors that affect product quality changes and the degree of harm is low. Some factors can be corrected by taking appropriate measures to control the quality of the product within the ideal range, and the stability of the product quality can effectively ensure its interchangeability. Good interchangeability is the basic guarantee for mass production of the assembly line. At the same time, it is also conducive to product maintenance and replacement.
5. Wide application range There are many products suitable for stamping forming. It can solve many processing contents that are impossible or difficult to complete by general mechanical processing, especially for the processing and forming of some thin, soft, difficult, strange, micro parts, or non-metallic material parts. Plate stamping is almost the only processing method.
6. The mechanical properties of the punching parts are improved. Affected by the hardening phenomenon of the plate stamping, the surface structure of the punching parts is tight, the hardness and wear resistance are increased, and the strength and rigidity of the punching parts are also improved.