1. Determined according to the stamped product:
1. The material of the product must be made of metal before high-speed punching can be carried out.
2. The thickness and width of the product, generally higher than 5mm, are not suitable for high-speed stamping, and the width of the stamped product is restricted by the high-speed die.
3. The products stamped by high-speed punching machine must be coil and strip material, otherwise high-speed stamping cannot be carried out.
2. Determined according to the quantity and speed of stamping products needed:
3. Determined according to the accuracy of the stamped products:
High-speed punching machines can choose high-speed punching machines due to their special advanced production technology, production accuracy, stability, and processing speed. If users have particularly high requirements for stamping products and the budget is sufficient, they can choose high-speed punching machines.