The advantage is:
1. Due to the single-piece processing and assembly technology, the production cycle is shorter;
2. Because the parts are spliced, local damage will not affect the overall strength, so the maintenance flexibility is better;
3. Simple manufacturing. For small and medium-sized molds, the production cost is relatively low.
- 1. Due to the splicing of multiple steel plate parts, the combination accuracy is relatively poor, and there will be dimensional changes during use, which will easily cause the accuracy of the punched product to be unstable.
- 2. The monomer material has anisotropy, if the orientation is not correct, it will cause cracks in use.