1. The accuracy of the feeding device itself. The backlash of gears driving the feeding roller is relatively small, and the servo motor driving the feeding roller can accelerate and decelerate flexibly and moderately.
2. Feeding center line. The center line of the feeding device and the center line of the punching machine must be set on the same straight line. If it is not in a straight line, when the uncoiled material is sent to the mold, it will be inclined relative to the mold. The material guide inside the mold and the side guide of the feeding device will have great resistance, which greatly reduces the feeding time. Accuracy.
3. The amplitude accuracy of the coil material. When the coil is cut from a wide material, the amplitude of the material cut due to the accuracy and rigidity of the shearing device will have positive and negative errors. When passing through the guide post of the mold, the material is too narrow and there will be gaps and jitter, which will reduce the accuracy of feeding. When passing the guide column of the mold, the material will be compressed and deformed if it is too wide, and the feeding accuracy will be seriously reduced.
4. The waveform of the width of the material roll. The corrugation shape in the width direction of the coil must be small, and the bulge of the 2000mm length in the width direction of the coil must also be less than 2mm. The swelling will increase with the increase of the plate thickness. In severe cases, there will be a swelling of more than 5mm within the length of 2000mm, and such materials cannot be fed.
5. Thickness accuracy in the width direction of the coil. The coils are all rolled from a wide rolled steel plate. Relatively speaking, the accuracy near the center is better. The two ends in the width direction show a gradual thinning phenomenon, and the thickness accuracy is obviously worse. At this time, coils with poor width accuracy will also affect the feeding accuracy.
6. The roughness of the material surface. Compared with the very smooth surface of the coil, the friction coefficient between the rough surface of the steel plate and the roller of the feeding device is higher, so the feeding accuracy will be improved accordingly. It should be noted that when the rolled steel sheet with rough surface is cold rolled and stretched, very fine irregularities will be formed on the surface of the material. These rough surfaces will cause the residual rolling oil and are also convenient for deep drawing.
7. Rolling oil film. The rolling oil film also affects the feeding accuracy. If the rolling oil is left for too long after the rolling is completed, the rolling oil will dry and solidify, and the material will slide with the feeding roller during feeding, which will reduce the feeding accuracy.