1. Features: It depends on whether the chassis provides front USB and audio input and output ports. For example, the internal design of the hard disk, optical drive adopts rail installation, or the tool-free installation of the board. We will experience it firsthand. Feel its ease of use.
2. Scalability: The future development of computers is always difficult to figure out. The more complete the preparation, the more it can meet future needs. We mainly investigate how many 3.5-inch hard drives and 2.5-inch SSDs are provided and the number of PCI baffles. And design.
3. Appearance and materials: Appearance and materials are the basic characteristics of a chassis. The appearance directly determines whether a chassis can be accepted by users. Therefore, the current appearance is gradually diversified, so in our test It also occupies a certain ratio. The material used mainly depends on the material used in the case, whether the corners of the case are crimped, the quality of the material also directly affects the performance of anti-electromagnetic radiation.
4. Heat dissipation: For computers that generate more and more heat, we can no longer ignore the heat dissipation performance of the chassis. Installing more fans seems to have become the mainstream of DIY, and we mainly consider it to provide How many cooling fans or cooling fans reserved positions and how many cooling holes.
5. Dustproofness: For most users, dustproofness may be considered less, but if you plan to keep the case clean for a long time, then you have to look at the dustproofness of the case. We mainly examine the dust-proof performance of the cooling holes and the dust-proof ability of the PCI baffle of the expansion slot.