1. Before stamping, there must be plate straightening adjustment process steps or automatic correction tooling to ensure that the raw materials enter the mold cavity smoothly.
2. The position of the material belt on the feed clamp needs to be clearly defined, and the width gaps on both sides of the material belt and the two sides of the feed clamp need to be clearly defined and ensured to be implemented.
3. Whether the stamping debris is cleaned up in time and effectively without mixing or sticking to the product.
4. The material in the width direction of the coil needs to be 100% monitored to prevent insufficient raw materials to cause defective stamping products.
5. Whether the end of the coil is monitored, the stamping process will automatically stop when the coil reaches the end.
6. The operation instruction should clearly define the reaction mode of the product remaining in the mold when an abnormal shutdown occurs.
7. Before the material belt enters the mold, there must be error-proof tooling to ensure that the raw materials can enter the correct position inside the mold.
8. Continuous die or feed die needs to have step-by-step position monitoring. If the position is not reached, it must promptly alarm or automatically stop.
9. The stamping die must be equipped with a detector to detect whether there is a product stuck in the cavity, if there is a stuck, the equipment automatically stops.
10. Whether the stamping process parameters are monitored, when abnormal parameters appear, the products produced under this parameter are automatically scrapped.
11. Whether the management of stamping dies is effectively implemented (plan and implementation of preventive maintenance, inspection and confirmation of spare parts)
12. The air gun used to blow away debris must clearly define the blowing position and direction.
13. There should be no risk of damaging the product during the collection process.