1. When processing products. The operator should maintain the correct posture and have enough energy to cope with the work. If you find that you are unwell, you must leave the job immediately for personal safety and report to the workshop supervisor or higher-level leadership. When operating, you must concentrate on your thoughts, chat, and cooperate with each other. Operators should not operate in a state of irritability and fatigue. For personal safety, avoid accidents and ensure safe operation. Before entering the work position, all employees must check whether their clothing meets the job requirements. Do not wear slippers, high-heeled shoes, or clothing that affects safety, and wear a helmet if you have long hair.
2. Before the machine works, check whether the moving parts are filled with lubricating oil, and then whether the clutch and brake are normal, and whether the machine is idling for 1-3 minutes. If the machine fails, operation is strictly prohibited.
3. When changing the mold, turn off the power first. After the press movement department stops running, the mold can be installed and debugged. After installation and adjustment, move the flywheel by hand to punch twice. In order to avoid unnecessary collisions between the machine and the product to be processed, the upper and lower molds must be checked for symmetry, whether the screws are firm, and whether the side ring is in a reasonable position.
4. Before starting the machine, you must wait for all other personnel to leave the working area of the machine and take away the sundries on the workbench.
5. When the machine is working, it is forbidden to reach into the working area of the slider, and it is forbidden to take out or place the workpiece by hand. When removing or placing the workpiece in the stamping die, tools that meet the standards must be used. If you find abnormal sound or malfunction of the machine, you should immediately turn off the power switch for inspection. After the machine is started, one person transports materials and operates the machine. Others are not allowed to press the electrical construction or step on the switch board. For the safety of others, they cannot put their hands in the working area of the machine or touch the moving parts of the machine with their hands.