1. For some special-shaped precision stamping parts, the arrangement of blank sheets in the uncoiling blanking die can be optimized to reduce waste, unwind as many blank sheets as possible, and improve material utilization;
2. For the production of uniform types of Metal Stamping parts, we can design multiple on a set of molds, and use the waste at the holes of the large parts to reproduce small stamping parts to achieve the use of waste;
3. When producing left-right symmetrical metal stamping parts, it is designed to be stamped and formed together, and two stampings are changed to one stamping. While the process is saved, the material is also reduced in each area, which improves the utilization rate of the material;
4. The excess waste generated during blanking can be improved by adjusting the mold, and the size of the blank can be reduced to increase the utilization rate.
5. When some precision stamping parts are uncoiled and blanked, a large area of unused waste will be generated. These wastes are used in the production of other small precision stamping parts, which can avoid the separate purchase of materials used for small precision stamping parts and save Cost, while also improving the utilization rate of materials.