1. The protection of the stamping die working area by the stamping parts processing plant
1. Install protective devices around the stamping die.
2. Reasonable design of molds reduces the danger zone of stamping molds.
4. Design automatic or mechanical feeding.
Second, the protective measures of the stamping parts processing plant against the punch
1. Push-hand style. This is a protection device that is linked with the punch slider and pushes the worker’s hand away from the die through the swing of the baffle.
2. Swing rod hand guard device. It is a device that uses the principle of leverage to move the hand away.
3. Handle protection device. It is a device that uses pulleys, levers, and ropes to link the hand movements of the workers with the movement of the slider.